Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am THIRTY!!!

Now that I am thirty I decided to look back at my twenties and remember all the things that stood out to me! So here are the things that I can remember about my wonderful twenties:

· I married my wonderful husband Stephen
· Had two wonderful girls
· Got a AA in Early Childhood Education
· Got a BA in Criminal Justice
· Was the North Florida Director of The Princeton Review
· Was a surgery scheduler for a Women’s OR
· Lived in Gainesville FL
· Traveled out of the country for the first time to Jamaica
· Owned 7 new cars
· Was a telemarketer from home
· Bought my first house
· Sold my first house
· Moved to Tampa
· Got my first speeding ticket (57 in a 30)
· Took my first trip to New York
· Saw my first Broadway Play –Beauty and the Beast
· Lost my father-in-law to cancer
· First memorial service and funeral
· I Was pregnant or nursing for 5 straight years
· Wrote and produced 2 Christmas plays
· Organized and raised thousands of dollars for different charities
· Started a new Children’s program at church
· Stared in a commercial
· Sang on the worship team at church
· Was in my first car accident when Stephen hit a deer
· homeschool my girls
· Watch twins
· Been on more antibiotics and had more procedures done to my kidneys and
bladder then I can count
· Burnt down the Kitchen in my Apartment
· Saw and heard an angel (Neat story let me know if you ever want to hear about it)
· Have changed hundreds of diapers
· Had many sleepless nights
· Stood by Stephen’s side as he went through EMT school, Paramedic school,
Police Academy and College
· Racked up $30,000 in loans for a college degree that I don’t use
· Last but not least all the wonderful times I have had with my family and friends!!!

I guess I did a lot in my twenties I can only pray that I have as much fun and excitement in my THIRTIES!!!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

What a great list, Lacie!! I'm so glad that we're friends! God has blessed me through you!! Thanks for all your hard work at church- you are amazing!! :)